Plastic Injection Part Manufacturing
Since 1946 PM Plastics, has remained a family-owned and operated full-service U.S. Plastic Injection Molding Contract Manufacturer. Because of our 70 years of experience with plastic tooling and injection molding our engineers can help with a part design for manufacturability as well as meeting the structural and design requirements for its intended use.
Industries served include Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), Retail Displays, Marketing and Point of Purchase (POP), Industrial, Consumer, Solar, Research & Development Programs, Electronic, Packaging, Automotive Interior Molded Systems, Electrical Systems, Interior Wrapping, Interior Trim, Decorative, Telecommunications, Consumer Lifestyle and Household Products, Industrial Components and Housings, Dental, Safety, Packaging, Sporting and others to produce custom plastic components!
We specialize in high volume production runs with the expertise and facilities to meet our customers’ contract manufacturing needs:
- 53 plastic injection molding machines with clamping forces from 30 to 1,000 tons
- Production of Micro Parts, Miniature, Small Parts, Large Components, Multi-Component, Multi-Shot Components and Thin Wall
- Mold Process Types including Injection, Two Shot, Sandwich, Insert, Micro, In-Mold Decoration & Labeling and Precision Machining
- Sourcing and molding of any grade of material from typical commodity grade plastics, to engineering, functional, and structural grade materials in a variety of colors and formulations.
- Secondary services including Sonic Vibration, RF Welding, Hot Plate Welding, Heat Staking, Hot Stamping, UV Cure, Pad Printing, Silk Screening, Laser Etching, Turn Key Assembly, Part Decoration and Packaging
- Finishing services such as Painting, Part Decoration, EMI Shielding, Pad Printing, Silk Screening and Thermal Transfer
- Quality certification ISO 9001 and quality management system to perform validation procedures and capability studies.
- Testing services including Online Leak, Vacuum, Poke Yoke, Force & Pull, Torque & Rotation, Humidity, Vibration, Material
- Other value-added services are warehousing, inventory management and logistics to streamline the distribution process for our customers while simplifying and streamlining product management.
Additional Services available such as Bar Coding, Labeling, Packaging, Sub-Assemblies, Program Management, Project Management, Warehousing, Logistics and Distribution